Like a week ago, one of my high school friends that I sorta kinda had a crush on turned out to be gay. Or at least attracted to men and now he is dating a sweet dude or something like that. I just thought that was really funny.
Is it okay to just want to have a boyfriend to have a warm body nearby to sleep next to and cuddle and have movie nights with? I mean I guess the emotional dependency and support is a nice thing too but I feel like I’m pretty good by myself in the emotional aspect. Something about a “boyfriend” just makes it seem more permanent. Like a constant fixture to have around. But then that would just generally be objectifying in some less skeevy way, wouldn’t it? Haha man how weird.
Actually, emotional support about now would be good. Along with someone else’s warm back to heave gasping sobs into or something. No, it’s not that bad, but fuck, I am feeling not too spectacular about my first week of teaching, let me just say.
Fuuuuuuuuuck I shouldn’t complain too much because it’s not like I’m putting a huge effort out there in the first place. But I dunno, gotta vent occasionally. And listen to punchy love songs.
- kabopple likes this
- mollysea said: I was squarely friend zoned by a boy tonight and I nearly drove to Napa out of need to not go home and stare at my pile of books I don’t want to read. Siiigh. Let’s just drive to Maryland.
- presidentgigantor likes this
- shmullus likes this
- feyuca said: hugs you :( cuddles and everything nice but emotional support is more important when it comes down to it!! so as long as you have your self confidence and a good friendship support network that is better than a cuddle buttface— I mean…a boy…
- horticulturalcephalopod said: pats your face a lil hang in there friend
- horticulturalcephalopod likes this
- t1mco posted this